Images of how I Experience Africa

2008-12-19

I have to Start somewhere

I have been interested in photography since I was quite young, and I bought myself a Nikon D40 about a month ago. This has sparked my interest even more and now I have decided to share some of my Photographs with the world.

I'll be linking this passion with my other passion which is Dual-Purpose motorcycling, and bring you some photos from trips and places throughout South Africa and surrounding countries as my travel progress.

I'm currently without a bike, but hope to rectify this in the next few months to come.

Here are some photographs for a start:




2 comments:

  1. Nice Chris! Keep going!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!!
    The learning curve is very steep, but the rewards are so Nice ;D

    ReplyDelete

Facebook Badge

Chris Meintjes's Facebook profile
Powered By Blogger

Labels

Amatomu