Images of how I Experience Africa

2010-03-14

Church Plain Architecture

Having studied Civil engineering, I love old Architecture, and they make for such great pictures.
I therefore decided to take the bike to Church Plain in Pretoria to try and capture the splendid of the old buildings all around the plain.
My timing was quite good and the light was very nice for capturing the buildings in the best light.

Here are a few of my favourite shots of today.

But I stopped off first at Fort Klapperkop to check out the Soccer Ball on the Telkom Tower.



































Then on to the plain.

























































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook Badge

Chris Meintjes's Facebook profile
Powered By Blogger

Labels

Amatomu