Images of how I Experience Africa

2010-01-04

Harvest time in the Eastern Freestate

December/January is harvest time for Wheat in the Eastern Freestate!
Being in the area, I took my camera with when my Father and i took some cold drinks for my uncle while they work near Reitz.

The weather played a long and I got some nice pics of the Harvesting activities, with a nice background too.

 Combine harvester in operation.


























Wheat straw being baled as fodder for the winter months. 




























Harvesting





























Check the Backdrop!

 


























Transferring wheat from the auger car to the mass-haul car.






























Dropping from the chute.







































A whole mouthful.







































 Bread standing tall.






























The last few stalks for the day.





























Truck taking the wheat to the Silo's.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook Badge

Chris Meintjes's Facebook profile
Powered By Blogger

Labels

Amatomu